>> Monday, September 28, 2009
Terry has lectured around the world as a key-note speaker in Self-Hypnosis and Mind Power techniques – including a key-note address for the Prime Minister of Malaysia- for the
opening of the Mind Literacy Conference 2007.
As an internationally renowned hypnotherapist, author and founder of The MindFrame Technique, Terry has just been awarded The BrandLaureate Award. The only other South African to receive this award is Nelson Mandela.
Terry has spent 40 years in search of the ‘secret of happiness’. He used the ‘power of the mind’ to travel the world with no money, sat at the feet of Himalayan masters and lived in a cave on the banks of the Ganges. Eventually he found the 'Secret.'
Terry is also a renowned holistic beekeeper in South Africa and has spend 30 years promoting 'The Save the Bees Campaign' to prevent the killing of bees in South Africa. He has astounded audiences with his telepathic rapport in taming the African killer bees in order for them to be safely remove.
Terry Winchester founded the Winchester Foundation more than 30 years ago and is currently running a Holistic Hypnotherapy clinic in Johannesburg, South Africa. He has been practicing Holistic Hypnosis and Alpha Training for the last 40 years.
His list of appointments include:
- BrandLaureate Award for Hypnotherapy (Malaysia 2012)
- Master Hypnotist (The Hypnosis Institute, New York)
- Founder member of 'The Winchester Foundation' est. 1972
- Founder member of the British National Council of Psychotherapists (1972)
- Certified member of Mind Development Incorporated, Texas, USA
- Certified member of the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists
- Certified member of the South African Yoga Teachers' Fellowship
- Qualified member for the Canadian Institute of Hypnotism (Advanced)
- Member of the International Society for Professional Hypnotists, New York (1973)
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy